Behringer Truth monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer Truth monitors

I'm looking to buy some Behringer Truth B2031 powerd studio monitors. I haven't found any place online that still has them in stock. I belive the new versions are do out second quarter.

Anyone know a place that has them instock online?
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Re: Behringer Truth monitors

No but Ron will be along shortly to gripe at you for buying products made in China.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Indeed, Ron is "due" to show up soon. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

shit, those monitors sound good as shit i think. my friend has a pair. i plan on getting some soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty:
          I'm looking to buy some Behringer Truth B2031 powerd studio monitors. I haven't found any place online that still has them in stock. I belive the new versions are do out second quarter.

Anyone know a place that has them instock online?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I am gonna buy some for my home system . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
            No but Ron will be along shortly to gripe at you for buying products made in China.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh, oh... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
            X