Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.chrisguitars.com anyone know anything about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.chrisguitars.com anyone know anything about them?

they have something i want > [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I was just wondering if anyone has done business with them, and what kind of reputation they have.

i will be paying with pay pal.

Re: www.chrisguitars.com anyone know anything about them?

He's a cool guy.. dealt with him once with no problems and some friends of mine were satisfied with him too.

Comment

thanks mate!

Comment

Chris does a lot of online business and I've never heard anybody badmouth him.

Comment

I emailed him last week about a Hamer he had, and I haven't got a response yet! Maybe it didn't go thru though.

Comment

I've sometimes not gotten responses from emails to him at all but have spoken to him a couple of times and he seems like a good guy. If you want some info, my recommendation would be to pick up the phone.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Harrald (guitar geek) bought his Model 6 from Chris and, though he did a lot of work on the guitar, seems very happy with it now. I think he refinned, refretted, changed the trem and pickups, but since he lives in Europe it was still cheaper than finding one in great condition over there.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have dealt with Chris several times and it was always all good. He is slow responding to emails sometimes because he is really swamped with business.

Comment

Working...
                X