• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickelback ROCKS

haha, they got a rocks thrown at them.

hilarious video

http://www.okflavor.com/okflavor/cra...ckPortugal.mpg

Re: Nickelback ROCKS

I dislike Nickleback as much as the next guy, but if anyone threw rocks at me I'd kill them. Unless I was Fred Durst, then I would kill myself.

Comment

hahaahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

hahahah
      Fong [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
        I dislike Nickleback as much as the next guy, but if anyone threw rocks at me I'd kill them. Unless I was Fred Durst, then I would kill myself.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Good for them for flipping the bird and leaving, it's a shame he didn't have the time to take a piss on the first few rows.

I can't really say I have any liking for Nickleback, but that is cowardly. I saw Nickleback once on the Canadian music awards and I will give them this: they are not phony, they are a tight band, he sings well live and they can bring it pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That I can agree with.

Comment

He did the right thing by leaving. It would have been funnier if he clocked the fucker who threw the rocks, ala Sid Vicious or Steve Jones. I saw an old video where Sid hit a dude over the head with his bass after being hit in the face with a beer bottle and another where Steve Jones gave a quick left to the face of some dude in the front row and kept on playing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I agree, leaving was a good choice. They have (or at least should have) the right to perform under safe conditions, even if they do suck Donkey balls IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                  He did the right thing by leaving. It would have been funnier if he clocked the fucker who threw the rocks, ala Sid Vicious or Steve Jones. I saw an old video where Sid hit a dude over the head with his bass after being hit in the face with a beer bottle and another where Steve Jones gave a quick left to the face of some dude in the front row and kept on playing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmmm...did someone get "the filth and the fury?" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmmm...did someone get "the filth and the fury?" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHA...no, I still haven't picked it up. I have a video of the Pistols live at the Longhorn, that's where Steve Jones punches the dude, and the Sid incident was in the Pistols movie "DOA".
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                      even if they do suck Donkey balls IMO.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'd rather listen to Nirvana than Nickelback. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

As would I.

Comment

I still hate nickleback, perhaps even more now. Fuck the shitty rock station in my town that plays them every 4th song.
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

*LOL* Five year old thread!

Comment

If Nickelback was worth 5 cents 5 years ago they should be called Two Centback now.

Comment

Working...
                              X