Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um...mods?...what happened to the "Warning" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...mods?...what happened to the "Warning" thread?

Tekky?...Kev?....was there something offensive about the WARNING*** thread? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Um...mods?...what happened to the "Warning" thread?

damn, that one got whacked too

Comment

That was one of the more amicable threads
      ever; nobody was pissed, everyone just having a little fun.... ah well, maybe it got too explicit after I saw it last?

Oh well, they can delete whatever they want; it's their board.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

With a whack whack here and a whack whack there, here a whack, there a whack, everywhere a whack whack [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Eh...it's all good.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
          With a whack whack here and a whack whack there, here a whack, there a whack, everywhere a whack whack

:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok that's TMI pal...

Comment

Re: Um...mods?...what happened to the &quot;Warning&quot; thread?

Wow, and I didn't even post in that thread...

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
              That was one of the more amicable threads
              ever; nobody was pissed, everyone just having a little fun.... ah well, maybe it got too explicit after I saw it last?

Oh well, they can delete whatever they want; it's their board.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah...but me personally...I didn't find anything said that would've been offensive that hasn't been joked about in other threads. Oh well...c'est la vie! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't care that it was deleted...just curious as to why...dats all

Comment

Sometimes they pull a thread while they decide if it should stay or go. Maybe they're still looking at it and haven't decided yet if it's offensive, or not.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Maybe you could email the admins privately and ask them?

Comment

That would make too much sense! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, a lot of people posted to that thread, no one was offended and we all had fun, so everyone who posted would probably want to know what the problem was. Why not post the reason publicly?
                        Failing that, PM those who posted on the thread so we know what not to do that will cross the line.

Certainly it wasn't as controversial as the Tal "Hello" thread IMO, and that's still up....
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I was told one or more of the admins thought it was inappropriate, so we'll just have to leave it at that. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Poof, I come in for lunch and threads are gone!

I wish I could see them and what got them killed. haha... Prolly my last post this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                              I wish I could see them and what got them killed. haha... Prolly my last post this morning!
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i think it had something to do with a bricklike fist! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X