New A7X Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New A7X Video

Everyone please go to www.avengedsevenfold.com and check out their new music vids and their tourdates if you get a chance...it's really good!

Re: New A7X Video

Ya, i saw them live at Milawakee(sp)

they were really awesome!

Comment

Michael I am glad that someone has been appreciating my threads on new bands lately..thank you!!

Comment

no problem [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i guess cuz were young [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

They're okay. They got some good riffs here and there. The clean vocals are executed weird and sometimes are just too big of a change from the rest of the song at times. They're trying to pull off metal riffs without metal singing. Obviously they're good songwriters and the guitar players can also do some pretty cool stuff. Its just that the vocals are a big turn off for me. I prefer As I Lay Dying over them though, similar style of music but a lot more interesting and the vocals are tolerable (which is funny because I don't like hardcore at all). I respect them though because they're not afraid of long songs, experimenting a bit, and putting in guitar solos (unlike most most newer popular bands that try to dumb down the songs into 3 minute sound bites that rely on start-stop riffs and catchy shouting lines).

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed:
            They're okay. They got some good riffs here and there. The clean vocals are executed weird and sometimes are just too big of a change from the rest of the song at times. They're trying to pull off metal riffs without metal singing. Obviously they're good songwriters and the guitar players can also do some pretty cool stuff. Its just that the vocals are a big turn off for me. I prefer As I Lay Dying over them though, similar style of music but a lot more interesting and the vocals are tolerable (which is funny because I don't like hardcore at all). I respect them though because they're not afraid of long songs, experimenting a bit, and putting in guitar solos (unlike most most newer popular bands that try to dumb down the songs into 3 minute sound bites that rely on start-stop riffs and catchy shouting lines).
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">every song they have on the new cd is like 4 minutes and up.

the song second heartbeat, and eternal rest of really good solos.

Comment

Working...
            X