Thank god it's finally over....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god it's finally over....

The travesty known as the 2003-2004 Chicago Blackhawks season is done.
    Occupy JCF

Re: Thank god it\'s finally over....

And the legacy of The Toronto Maple Leafs begins................2004 Stanley Cup Champions............

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2:
      And the legacy of The Toronto Maple Leafs begins................2004 Stanley Cup Champions............
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hopefully [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, the Blackhawks are first-rate compared to the Washington Capitals! Their season-ender barely rated a couple of lines on the inside pages of the Post's sports section!

Of course, there won't be a hockey season next year, so I guess bad hockey is probably better than no hockey.

Comment

Good to know we have Captain Optimistic in our midsts... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

<big>Western Conference</big>
            #1 Detroit vs. #8 Nashville
            #2 San Jose vs. #7 St.Louis
            #3 Vancouver vs. #6 Calgary
            #4 Colorado vs. #5 Dallas

<big>Eastern Conference</big>
            #1 Tampa Bay vs. #8 New York Islanders
            #2 Boston vs. #7 Montreal
            #3 Philadelphia vs. #6 New Jersey
            #4 Toronto vs. #5 Ottawa

I'd have to say in the first round I'm glad to see 5 of the 6 Canadian teams in it. Sadly, only 4 of the Original 6 are there, and there's even an O6 matchup in the east!!! OLD TIME HOCKEY!!! Watch Dallas and Colorado and Philadelphia and New Jersey go at it like dogs!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Colorado V Philly cup final would be awesome to see definately, and its good to see a couple of canadian teams lining up in the playoffs.

Playoff hockey is real hockey in its most purest form, its my time of year [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Washington and Chicago ended their respective seasons with 59 points. Pittsburgh wins the dubious honor of League's worst with 58 points.

As far as the playoffs are concerned, I'm not even going to make any predictions. But I will say that I'd love to see a Colorado vs Philadelphia showdown in the finals.

[ April 05, 2004, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Diehard Stars fan here.

We're boned.

Stars go out in the second round. Don't know to who. Look for Detroit and Toronto in the Cup finals, with Belfour standing on his head and various other body parts to bring the cup Cujo couldn't to Toronto.

Unless Tampa ust goes fucking nuts and beats the shit out of everyone. It could easily happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How are they going to manage that once the Sens eliminate them? We ain't choking this year pal!!!

Don't rag on the Blackhawks, they were the best junior B team that ever played in the NHL!! And what a future they have!!! Bwaaahahahahaha There's always the Cubs.

Comment

no predictions but I'd love to see a Detroit vs. Toronto final with the Wings winning [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] its time for an original 6 final
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sens?!? Are they still around? I thought after this weekends blasting by the Leafs they went and cried to their mommies and hid under their beds, because the scarey buds were gonna thump them again. The Corel Center was more useful when it was still farmland.....Oh well, at least its still covered in shit everytime the Sens play..............

Comment

We'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by bibz:
                            definately,
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

You is a hockey fan? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And San Jose takes the Pacific! YAY!

And against St Louis... There's gonna be a bunch of nervous Blues this round. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X