Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Wait!!

Man! What a great day at band practice!
    Added a couple new tunes and polished up on the rest.

Looking like our 1st show will be in the next 3-4 weeks!
    I can hardly wait!

Its been about 4 years since my last live band performance! I miss it!
    I am soooo looking forward to it all!

YES!!!!!!! Wahoooooooo!!!!!!!!

(had to get this out of my system)

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Cant Wait!!

Rock On! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I envy you dude...summer is coming though...kick some ass at your gig!

Comment

What type of music? Do you have a website?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Awesome dude ...and I'm sharing your joy ...my Band Bed Of Nails will be hitting it this summer ...hitting what I dunno ...but we're going to hit it hard...like this bong in front of me!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'll be posting a gay four song basement tape demo soon...I taped the Uber live and the Marshall on the other channel ...pretty cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Have fun [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...I assume you play Metal ...original stuff??!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

what's your band called?

Comment

Ron: No website as of yet...
              In the works ;-)

Music is all original.. I write mostly all the music and vocals... fun! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I would of course, prefer to do an all progressive metal band but be that as it may, I have to write 'band type' songs if we want to play out at more than 2 places....

The music is about 60 vocal 40 instrumental..
              I don't really know how to classify it... How dare i compare my playing to that of excelled artists..

But I would say that the overall sound is like a morbid mixture of Slayer/Priest/Type O Neg/satriani/malmsteen...
              Hmm.. ok.. I guess I should get some MP3s up so I can get some clarity on this. hehehehe.

Bill:
              About Damn Time!
              I've been waiting to get some live clips of your Uber... REMEMBER!!
              (too many hits on that bang, baby!)
              And congrats on the this summer playing out!

zx12r:
              We are called; Once Blind

Comment

Yeah I know ...You can really hear the Uber tone on it wihout a doubt ...it was done on a cheap Tascam 8 trk in a hurry..but it is a decent representation of what we sound like ...

Your stuff sounds interesting as hell ...that's a great mixed bag of influences ..I can't wait to hear some . I can't wait to show you guys to see what you think it sounds like ..description wise ...I don't plan it , it just comes out and go with it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

we go from swedish death/ thrash to black metal to doomy ...with Ian Gillian on vocals ...seriously this one song "Scapegoat" sounds like fucking old Ian Gillain screaming on it ..you'll see it's on tape , it just came out like that...It makes me smile [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

This shit can be fun!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sometimes it's too much like work.. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ April 05, 2004, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn, you can't even shut yer pie hole about your own band on some other dude's band thread? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That's pretty bad....
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh BTW.
                    We're a 3 piece band too!
                    The singer plays bass, myself on guitars and the drummer.

How refreshing to have a 3 piece.

Comment

do you headbang until your nose bleeds?

Comment

That kicks ass Scott! Good luck bro! Hey, enjoy the hell outta it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X