• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day

Good for you, brother! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm jealous too, like BM, only in a smiley happy way! Rock on! :toast;
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Re: Good day

Drink enough of those Bare Assed Blondes and you'll be able to piss out the fire in the stove and stay relatively warm. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Me, I'm going to go to the Magnificent Mile (Michigan Ave. - Chicago), have a steak and a baked potato, come back home to play my Model 2 while watching The Sopranos.

As sully would say... "Good Times!"
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Good for you Bill! Sounds relaxing!

I must say that you deserve it man! Stressful occupation and all. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

ah, sundays. a day in which i get to go to work and wash dishes for the fuckin' pricks that come in from church. but, at least we listen to slayer. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
        the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Good day

Well here it is....Sunday afternoon. I'm sitting here in my studio/shed in the yard of the house that I just bought. Drinking a Bare Assed Blonde (local beer from microbrewery Du Claw), cranking away on my Agiles and and Model 5A. Using my wireless internet setup (from 350ft away) to type on the message board. I got a nice little fire burnin away in the old Army potbelly stove in the corner to take the chill outta the air. Man some days it is just GOOD to be alive. LOL
          Later
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Bite my shiny metal ass. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill ...now that just sounds just godamn romantic...
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to find a "happy place" too ..

but I think I need a friggin' map.. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

happiness is a bottle of jager...and grimfist blaring into your ears!

MOSHPIT UNDERGROUND!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X