Err.... did I break it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err.... did I break it?

The 'Can you code' thread is busted... please someone tell me it wasn't my smartassy fake C++ code that did it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Err.... did I break it?

Must be [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You can get in if you post a reply from the first page, and then once it's posted you'll be able to see page 2, but you can't click straight in - probably because you didn't use the code tag [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hahaha!! i guess you did!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FOng [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Damn, man!! Nice work.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

A few years ago when the PoserForum was at war with what is now Renderosity.com, they were running a board system that had an interesting bug - if you placed a Comment tag in your reply, the entire page would be nothing but the top Header [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, we had fun for months with that gag [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, go me... I guess. I hate stupid forum software. Maxforums.org had shit like this for a while. The guy that runs it finally got around to fixing it after a couple of years of people bitching. One misplaced close tag (I dare not type one out), and the whole fucking forum would be unaccessible. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in w:\inetpub\wwwroot\jcf\jcfonline
                \www\ubb\noncgi\cache-95M9XHRT\ubb_files\forums\Forum17\003477-2.cgi on line 1059
                </pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We'll make sure they carve that on your tombstone [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Man, that Unlimited Edit Post Time sure would come in handy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[ April 05, 2004, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]

Comment

Does this mean you don't get the job, BM?
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                    Well, go me... I guess. I hate stupid forum software. Maxforums.org had shit like this for a while. The guy that runs it finally got around to fixing it after a couple of years of people bitching. One misplaced close tag (I dare not type one out), and the whole fucking forum would be unaccessible. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, congragulations. You're now officially a hacker. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

looks like the thread got yanked
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

yeah, i got rid of it to be on the safe side.

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                        X