greetings from here..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from here..........

hello fellow jcfer's. i'm here across the world checking out the forum. hope all is going well for everyone. can't really check the forum daily like at home, but once a week could be done. so what's new? and if someone could do me a favor, have kevin easton shoot me an email? my addy is in my profile. i would shoot him one, but the connection sucks so bad here that only parts of the page come up. anyhoo, be safe everyone and i'll try and check back in a week or so.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: greetings from here..........

Garry! Where the hell are ya anyway?
    Tuscon was vaporized by aliens yesterday afternoon...do you get the news...wherever you are? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, those damn Klingons! They circled Uranus until it was time to strike! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
      Then they used disruptors to destroy the molecular cohesion of everything and everyone! Of course the human sphincter is the first to be affected, so it smelled really bad when emergency crews got there from Phoenix! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i'm here in a different country. i'll fill you in on my location when i get back. it's not that bad over here though. us air force cats don't really have to wear our uniforms everyday. kinda nice. so what has been going on in the jackson world??

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X