anyone going to Van Halen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to Van Halen

got my tickets today, 15th row main floor.
    Can't wait!

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:17 PM.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

I can't waite to see how this unfolds..I hope it goes great.

They need Mike in the band tho..that's just plain rotten.

Eddie and Alex on phone putting Mike out and Wolfie in..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1FG4Lg9jPI
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
        Dude, lets meet up by the beer stand! DOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
        Another thread you're bumping up that's 3 years old?!? That's the third one today. I've got an itchy banning finger at the moment... you want it?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Another thread you're bumping up that's 3 years old?!? That's the third one today. I've got an itchy banning finger at the moment... you want it?
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            preparation H
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Preparation H was polish lipstick I thought, oh well, Endy and I are so blitzed we've got 3rd row and all access passes to the next Vivid Video Extravaganza, "Gettin' Smoked while Smokin' a fat ass fatty"
              Report tomorrow, it looks like a thumbs "in" from the both of us, thankyou and tune in next week for another episode of Wisenheimer triple X reviewwwwwwww.
              T & E
              P.S. - Fukk off, all of you. thanks.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

We take that back, no thanks. You cocksmokers-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X