so...I grew a huge pair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...I grew a huge pair...

So today, for some reason, I had the balls to wake up this morning and put on my "smoke crack and worship satan" t-shirt. And Man, you would not believe the amount of bullshit i've gotten already today, from looks of disgust, to people coming up to me and telling me I"m gonna go to hell..and asking if I really believe in that. And yadda yadda.

basically everything I expected. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It really is funny watching so many "true" christians' real colors shine through. My shirt doesn't show any sort of disrespect to their beliefs, it just has a blunt phrase on it, that is totally meant to get a rise out of them. IT works really well too. It's pretty much been the people I expected to be judgemental as well. I am finally devoloping a good eye for those people with ignorant beliefs.

I am not against any religion's views on how one should live there lives, but I am against the hatred and disrespect that most religions vicariously end up breeding.

The world should be run with respect of eachother's cultures, ethnicity and freedom. And not biased personal belief systems.

Re: so...I grew a huge pair...

lol, what did you expect from xtians?
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

exactly what I posted. heh.

It is really funny. don't get me wrong though, there's good people in all walks of life. Not EVERYONE has banished me to hell or anything like that. But...alot have. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe it would be a safe bet that most had i'm sure.

Originally posted by the_drip:
        exactly what I posted. heh.

It is really funny. don't get me wrong though, there's good people in all walks of life. Not EVERYONE has banished me to hell or anything like that. But...alot have. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

You get the dumb ones with a shirt like that. If they don't realize you're trolling for them, I guess they deserve to get shaken up.

Smoking crack IS bad though; lots of guys
          I know have sold all their gear to smoke
          that shit. I have smoked it, but never sold gear or stole to do so. The rush ends too quickly though, then you jones waiting for the pipe to come back around the circle. Overall, not much fun.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

>The world should be run with respect of eachother's cultures, ethnicity and freedom. And not biased personal belief systems.<

well,as they say....Ignorance breeds hate...and hate breeds prejuidice. As well,it breeds bigotry,being biased,and narrow-minded.
            Let me add this to your thoughts...
            I've recently met a local headlining band...great music,if you like glam,punk,rock,and they put on a pretty cool show.Well,the catch is that 3 of the founding members can be a bit of a shock to some people.The lead singer/guitarist and the drummer,just let me interject just how phenominal she is on drums, aren't biological men.
            This is no big shock nor a surprise to me by any means.I know a lot of people like this,both male and female.But because of their situations...a lot of people freak out.Fortunately,no one has freaked bad enough to cause any problems.
            My point is this....they ARE a headlining band,and have toured extensively here and in Europe,but because of who and what they are,they don't get a lot of the bookings they would if they weren't who and what they are.There are also those idiots who think it's ok and/or cute to shout out ignorant things at them as they perform.
            IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS.I personally think that sucks and I'm getting really sick of people and their judgemental BULLSHIT.Whether it's about some guys T-shirt,which i find quite humourous,or about this band or anyone elses right to be who they are,this moral majority bigotry and ignorance is just going to keep oozing like an nasty open sore.
            A friend of mine has the same shirt that you have,and it cracks me up every time i see it just because of the reactions it incurs while he wears it.I love stuff like that.I STILL get looks from people just because i wear a black leather biker jacket.You know the look.It's the same one guys like myself have been getting since guys started wearing them.Long hair,black leather jacket,big black boots = nasty,scary,motorcycle-riding-wild-one,who will beat me up and take away my under-aged daughters virginity. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            It's even better when i go somewhere with Venus,the lead singer of the band i spoke about.
            She's a little taller than i am,thin,attractive,and she dresses in mostly in black.The catch is when she speaks.It's not a super deep voice,but deep and soft.Which catches people off guard.I actually enjoy watching people trip over themselves when they see/hear her.
            ok...i'm done now... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            Rory

Comment

Hehehe! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm actually going to order that shirt and some others cool ones soon from this site. www.sikworld.com
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

oops...noticed a typo...i said..."they aren't biological men"....i MEANT to say...they aren't biological WOMEN!!....big difference there....
                damn i hate it when that happens... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] cool

Comment

Lemme get this straight...I wear this shirt and I can GROW a set of nuts? What do I do with the extra one? Please send details.

My brother wears a shirt that says "I f*%k for food." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fat chicks love him.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I want the one that says....
                      "Of course I love you...My dick is hard!"

Comment

I can't say I understand the motive for doing the sex change, but I respect humans in general enough not to want to vilify them just because they're deviant by MY POV. After all, I'M deviant by the views of many for being a long-haired metalhead, especially a 46-year old one who still has long hair.

Let them live in peace, and if they're talented, all success to them. Is that Glamazon, BTW? I know Rynata from that band is a transexual. Supposedly quite a shredder but I haven't heard her.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sorry man, I just don't understand it. I guess it's your desire to draw out the zealots and attact negative attention that I don't understand. There are times when I'm guilty of wearing a shirt to attract a little attention, but the shirt says "Buy this man a Beer!!!" or it's Opus with the words "Politically Incorrect", or even my Homestarrunner.com t-shirts, they're good conversation starters. But the shirts like "You say Tomato, I say Fuck You" and the like, stay at home to wear when I'm going to sleep.

Isn't life difficult enough to get through without purposely trying to bring people's negative sides to bear upon yourself?
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey ...don't feel bad...i'm 39 with long hair!
                            but i don't look it... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Even though you may not agree with or understand it....i'm glad you're ok with it...
                            It's just something that happens...hell,you would never know in some cases.
                            the band is All The Pretty Horses...out of Minneapolis. www.prettyhorses.net
                            check 'em out...
                            Venus isn't a "shredder"...but she does have a very distinctive playing style.Hell,i'm no shredder,but i'm working on it.They've asked me to "guest" on lead guitar...and possibly more...which in turn makes me a nervous wreck just thinking about it.
                            it's been a couple yrs. since i've been on stage.
                            stage fright is rampant within me. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                            Rory

Comment

funny how society veiws things like this, i have worn shirts with iron crosses on them for many yrs,carry an iron cross keychain i made back in high school and took alot of flack for it. jessie james becomes popular and now its cool to wear an iron cross.
                              i also get alot of flack for my t-shirts that say: christanity sux with a pic of christ on a cross
                              i dont trust nothing that bleeds for 7 days and dont die.

Comment

Working...
                              X