No announcement yet.

Anyone got tab for Wasp's Wild Child???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got tab for Wasp's Wild Child???

Looking for tab for at least the intro.

Thanks
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Anyone got tab for Wasp\'s Wild Child???

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Knock yourself out, kid! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'm learning I Wanna Be Somebody
    myself (for MetalJam)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet, that was easy, I love this song. I'm on a total wasp kick right now [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh, YOU'RE WELCOME?? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I' don't know how you found it, i searched for "wild child tab" and got a bunch of doors tab. But like always you found what someone was looking for so you rock [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, thanks for the compliment. Go take a close look at the URL I posted up there (don't click on it, actually read it) and you'll have your answer. When googling, one must be specific! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

"Are we learning yet?"
            -John Connor to The Terminator, T2

Comment

Ron ...you sure LOVE Wasp dontcha.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey is what's her name Blackie's sister ...you know that "Conan-like" broad in that TV series ...shit I don't remember the name of it ...i never watched it.

she kinda looks like him and here name is Lawless ain't it... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You goofball...you just *love* hijacking threads, doncha? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But of course, you know me too well...I get an irresistable urge to LOOK IT UP [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lucy Lawless
                5'10 1/2" New Zealand actress Lawless' real name was Lucille Francis Ryan. Her first husband's name is actually Lawless.

Blackie Lawless' real name is Steve. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

So, another BillZ "theory" shot down in flames!
                Ahahahahaha!

Comment

I have a Power Tab version of it. If anyone want's it send me a message. I can't for the life of me remember which site I pulled it off of.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:

Blackie Lawless' real name is Steve. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Steve Duran, to be specific. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You can't possibly need Tab to learn that song [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      It's entirely too easy to learn without tab, dude - give it a shot at learning it by ear.

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                        You can't possibly need Tab to learn that song [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        It's entirely too easy to learn without tab, dude - give it a shot at learning it by ear.

Newc
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can only do drums by ear, I've never ever read drum music. That cimes natuerally too me. Guitar on the other hand takes a little. I got the chords down for that song but just needed the intro.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's funny is I actually played the intro one day without even listening to the song for awhile. I was trying to play something else and I said holy shit, that's Wild Child! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Funny, I saw that video on VH1 Classic last night. Were they are out in the desert and all. Chris Holmes is playing a Jackson with a Harley logo on it. I think it was a Harley logo. I could be wrong.

I like that one shot were Blackie rides up on a motorcycle and screams. I had tears coming out of my eyes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Great song though.

Comment

Who else thinks that Lucy Lawless looks like Blackie Lawless..I mean Steve [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Ron ...you da man [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X