2003 buyers guide is out and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 buyers guide is out and...

I did not see anything Jackson/Charvel. I don't understand why a 2003 buyers guide would be out before NAMM. I don't remember what guitar mag put it out, but I think it's a waste of paper when they will just have to put another one out after NAMM. So much for any leaks of information on any new models. I didn't see anything new from any other company either. Would have been nice to see a USA Charvel or something.

Re: 2003 buyers guide is out and...

I believe guitar companies must pay for "advertising" to be included in those "Guitar Buyer's Guides". The magazine is not published for the good of the reader.

Comment

When they first came out back in the 80's they were really cool. Every year since then they continue to get worse and worse. This years one simply blows donkeys............

Comment

Presumably they're still using pictures of bikini girls to distract from the lame-ass guitars that most companies are producing these days! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a few hundred pages of ads. How the hell could it blow any more than, say, A FEW HUNDRED PAGES OF ADS. Yes, everything is paid for. It costs a nice sum of dollars too, judging from the old info I ran across while packing stuff up one day.

Comment

Who cares about the buyer's guide for anything OTHER than seeing Briana Banks holding a Y2KV??
            Geez, people, don't you get it? It's gratuitous T&A with guitars - you're not supposed to find your favorite brand at the top of the recommended lists, you buy it for the CHICKS!

I thought you people had more sense than that.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X