newer FedEx Ground rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newer FedEx Ground rules

I believe this is new...you may no longer insure a 20+ year old guitar for more than $100 through FedEx ground....

http://www.fedex.com/us/services/gro...itylimits.html

Re: newer FedEx Ground rules

Great. So now if someone is shipping a 1959 Les Paul in all-original condition with flame from hell, he can insure it for a whopping $100.00.

Yay!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Yup, that is what I've been saying.

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...=001078#000018

It was a Gibson Nighthawk that I tried to ship. When they told me they wouldn't insure it, even if I paid for the insurance, it went UPS.

Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
        Great. So now if someone is shipping a 1959 Les Paul in all-original condition with flame from hell, he can insure it for a whopping $100.00.

Yay!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Or, ship it UPS and have their shill insurance company deny your claim! Double yay! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

If you're buying a '59 LP with flame from hell, get on a plane and go get it personally!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I believe this would only adhear to ground shipments not exress. It say ground tarrif, nothing about higher stuff
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

wow, my spelling sucks in that last post

Comment

If that doesn't say, 'we may break vintage your valued vintage instruments' loud n clear, I don't know what does. Maybe they feel and are trying to encourage a guitar that old should be shipped two day express even though most ground is only 3-4 days through Fed Ex.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
                wow, my spelling sucks in that last post
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No argument here! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I hate trying to post at work since I have to take my caps lock off and shit, In the program for my work I have to have the lock on and I forgot about it when doing other shit

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:

Yay!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who would ship a '59 Paul ground?
                      "POOP"

Comment

This just goes to show how good they really are at taking care of your packages.

Don

Comment

Working...
                        X