• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket

Is this too small?
    Did you click the thumbs?
    That will get you the full size pic.

Re: Photobucket

That is way big, for some reason it's putting them in there so small, even after I click the thumbnails...I will try again soon, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

Photobucket

I took lots of nice pics of Bleeding Through and Himsa last night that I would like to share with everyone, but photobucket resizes them all so they are too small!! How can I make it stop?

Comment

How big are the photos? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Photobucket only resizes them if they're too large. You can downsize them yourself by clicking on the options. Not sure if you can enlarge them any more or not.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Same here. I clicked on the thumbnails and the "big" picture isn't as big as the original 640x480 sometimes. Plus, some of my thumbnails don't even show up, so I can't even access those pictures except for copying and pasting the URL. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Help! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
            Same here. I clicked on the thumbnails and the "big" picture isn't as big as the original 640x480 sometimes. Plus, some of my thumbnails don't even show up, so I can't even access those pictures except for copying and pasting the URL. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Help! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When your original pictures are too big, they will have problem loading. If they are too big, just convert them into JPG files. it should reduce the size.

Fong

Comment

They already are in JPG format. It's the only thing I use. I guess I should stop using 640x480 Fine Quality mode on my digital camera and no-compression mode on my image software. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Did you ever figure it out Boxcar? It does the same to me and I can't figure out why either. I'm thinking it's a setting.

Comment

Here's what I do...all of the pics I take with my Nikon digital are uploaded into Dell's Image software. I save them to an album, then open them in Photoshop. I resize them and save them to disc or in My Pics in specific files. When I go to post pics to Photobucket, I pull them from the resized versions. That way, I don't end up sticking a billboard size image up in a thread. I'm sure it pisses plenty of people off when someone sticks up pics of their new ax and you end up waiting for 5 pics that are 4foot by 2foot each to load.

Comment

Working...
                  X