Yet Another Rolling Stones "List"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Rolling Stones "List"

"The Fifty Greatest Artists Of All Time"...

Pink Floyd and Metallica don't qualify? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Yet Another Rolling Stones "List"

Rolling Stones: The Greatest Rock And Roll Band In The World.

Rolling Stone: Flaccid Sad Sad Monkey Of A Corporate Whore Yuppie Fashion Publication.

Big, Huge, Modo, and really quite large difference.

Comment

Doh! Im apostrophe challenged today...

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Yet Another Rolling Stones &quot;List&quot;

D'OH!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by iced_earth:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">After I posted I knew I should have used Stone's instead of Stones... Me need find new brain.

Comment

Rolling Stone "List"

no "s" needed.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ron! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuch your avatar looks like my baby picture.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rolling Stoned.....why do you fuckers even bother with such a sucky , cluless , shit mad ....unless your at the doctors office waiting for an hour ...then I can understand ...

usually I like to find a "Seventeen" mag and read that ....that gives me a chubby..

I love the stares I get when I do read Seventeen or "Highlights" in the Doctors office [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    Rolling Stone "List"

no "s" needed.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, but the "s" was there without an apostrophe, so you should've either had a laughing pointing smilie for the prescence of the "s" OR for the lack of an apostrophe WITH the "s".

Have another cup of coffee, Ron! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                      so you should've either had a laughing pointing smilie for the prescence of the "s" OR for the lack of an apostrophe WITH the "s".
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't tell me what to do, Rich! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I just realized that I did a type-O like usual and called Chuck a Chuch...

Chuch was my nickname all my life ...It's pronounced Chooch ...meaning "Jackass" in Italian ...my grandma used to call me Chuch ...I miss her!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You should form a comedy duo with a Chinese guy named Chung! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Chuch & Chung - Big Damn Stool" could be your first album title! You could have a bit about the perfect shit you were talking about the other day! There's enough people out there that love that shit to make some $! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich ..I could make money being a dickhead..huh?

I'm pretty good at it ...I like being a dickhead...There has got to be a great paying job for being a total dickhead ..

but where ... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Isn't easily blatant that I have to be one of the best dickheads here , if not THE BEST..??? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                              There has got to be a great paying job for being a total dickhead ..

but where ... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't that a requirement for Police Officer?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X