Refinishing options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinishing options?

I have a model 2 that I was thinking of getting refinished. Other than GMW, are there any other good shops that offer the same quality and variety of options as GMW that anybody knows of? Shops with websites to view the various graphics and past work, or shops that you've personally dealt with to vouch for would be preferable. Thanks!

-Kyle

Re: Refinishing options?

Anybody have any ideas at all?

-Kyle

Comment

If you are thinking of a fancier graphic probobly GMW is the way most guys around here would go. That in price would exceed the cost of a Model 2 though !! You may want to talk to Trillian Guitars (a forum member) I'm sure he does nice work [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...Gary

Comment

Why not try doing it yourself?

http://www.reranch.com/
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Lol...if you knew me, you wouldn't suggest I do it myself. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyhow, thanks for the input, and I'll see if I can't talk to Trillian. Anybody know his email address by chance? Or how to look it up on here?

-Kyle

[ December 30, 2002, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: Kyle ]

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

You can also try Pat Wilkins of Wilkins Guitar Finishes. They are located in North Hollywood, CA. They specialize in paint work and refinishes, and their graphic artist is named Chris Compston. If you've ever seen the Jackson JJ model with the Marilyn Monroe graphic, he did that. He also did a Planet of the Apes graphic on ESP's webpage, over an Explorer-type guitar.

www.wilkinsguitars.com

Comment

Great! Thanks for the email address, and the link.

-Kyle

Comment

Working...
                X