My custom DXMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom DXMG

Hello. I just thought I'd share the specs of my custom DXMG I made. I removed the 4th string up, put on low to high .70 .56 .36 .26 .20, all are power sound SIT's. I tune it to low to high AE DAD. I can play punk and hardcore on the same guitar, and can be as sloppy as I want due to the space between the two tunings. It has the stock EMG-HZ High Output Humbucker in the neck, and a Seymour Duncan SH-6 Duncan Distortion Humbucker in the Bridge in that Alien Green color. I removed the locking nuts at the top of the guitar, and screwed the fine tuners all the way down to avoid cutting my hands up. The spring cover is alien green, and the cover over the selector switch is also alien green. I like to call it the Custom Jackson DXMG Drop AD agent1 model. agent1 is my name for my band demise, which will release a demo soon. Let me know if you'd like a copy, I'll ship as many needed, wherever needed. My e-mail is [email protected]

Re: My custom DXMG

Sounds cool! Got any pics? I'd be interested in a demo. You've got mail. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-Joe
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, pics would be cool! You have mail from me as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

REally does sound cool! Post pics...lots of them!

Comment

Alright, I'll post some pics as soon as I get some taken. No money needed for postage, your paying enough for just listening to it =]

Comment

Cool. Thanks! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X