GOTM Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTM Jan

OK guys .. as of right now we have only 1 strong submission for GOTM .. if your up for it please send em in ...

Thanks
    Kev
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: GOTM Jan

Can we nominate other folk's guitars? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Metalcop's King Kelly and Soloist1's Warrior (...in no particular order) ought to be GOTM for Jan & Feb. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You still have mine, Right?
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Mr Graphics Checkerboard rhoads. tats the most incredible guitar work ive EVER seen

[ December 29, 2002, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Explorer77 ]

Comment

kev,
          i have not been around for very long, did brad kelley's bud star (that is now luckily mine)ever make it as gotm?
          tommy
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Kevin, give me the address to mail it to and what I nead to do when I send it, as in info,etc? I am new to sending pics [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Tommy,

Yes the bud star was already in .. sweet axe .. that the one you have now?

Anyone that needs it the addy is

[email protected]

Jack do you know how to attach pictures to email?

[ December 29, 2002, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kevin, I can email you a picture of my Jackson yes, I just don`t know how to post pictures yet [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Let me know where you want me to email them. Jack.

Comment

kev,
                  i badgered brad and he finally gave in. i paid a sick $ amount for it. real sick!!
                  tommy
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The Bud Star is MY HOLY GRAIL...guess I will have to have GMW make me one,

Comment

Good job Tommy that is a sweet score for sure .. talk about the places that axe has been .. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the Checkered Rhoads should be the next GOTM.. (sorry if you guys have said this, but i forgot who owns it)
                        cheers

Comment

HEY! SCREW THE CHECKERED RHOADS! I think the next GotM should be that badass white King V near the end of the "show us your gear" thread. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Screw them all, make it a Vergat V........

Comment

Working...
                            X