where can I buy jackson DK2 in UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I buy jackson DK2 in UK?

Can any one tell me where I can buy Jackson DK2 (EDS)in UK? I couldn't find it in London's stores. How about in other cities? By the way, can I buy discount guitars after Christmas?
    Thank you!

Re: where can I buy jackson DK2 in UK?

I don't think that AMIC brought any into this country ..... and I don't think that the dust has settled after the fender buyout to have sorted the distribution out as yet. As for discounts, if you have the cash, all year is discount season ! Try Jeff at Machinehead (Hitchin) on 01462 433305 - he's pretty much the best Jackson guy I've dealt with (the London shops are pretty much all useless for C/Js!)
    Cheers
    Ian
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'm sure GAK (I think they are in Brighton) list them in their ads in Guitarist. Failing that I think Matt at OSG coould send you one from the States.

Comment

Neilli has it right. There's no finer Jackson/Charvel dealer than Jeff at Machinehead. Almost everything else too, although strangely he doesn't sell Gibson/Epiphone. If the price isn't right (unusual) tell him, it usually ends up what you want. Barrie, the on-site tech is also well clued up.

My first post here, probably sounds like spam, but it's not. I'm just a well happy (several times) customer.

Comment

Thank you very much! But since I am now in the UK, how can I contact him besides the phone number given above?

Comment

Oh, I see. Is the shop only in hertfordshare? I am living in Norwich, if there is no nearer one, I will go there. Any way, thanks again!

Comment

electrohill has one but not EDS for £495 otherwise Machinehead is probably the best bet Machinehead [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ December 30, 2002, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Suck my Kiss ]

Comment

Thanks a lot!
                  If I cann't find Jackson DK2, I may choose from Ibanez guitars.
                  How about Ibanez's pickups compared with Dimarzio pickups and Duncan pichups? (I usually play something ranging from guitar solo songs to heavy metal and to black metal) Can any one give me some suggestions?

Comment

Gak apparently has a DK2 EDS for £800. I got no idea on pickups

Comment

i phoned moth machinehead and gak and also www.regentguitars.co.uk tryign to find a rx10d but none of those places have any do you know fo any other places that might have any in stock

David

Comment

Working...
                      X