Kramer ProAxe!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer ProAxe!!!!!!!

I'm about to take possesion of a 1988 Kramer ProAxe.

Perhaps one of the finer Kramers made.

Mahogany body, sculpted lower cutaway, 24 fret Ebony 24 3/4 scale fretboard. Bridge Parallel Axis Trembucker, Neck 59.. ORIGINAL Floyd Rose Pro. RARE for a production guitar R1 nut, schaler hardware.

All of the above were stock.. not bad for a production guitar that listed for $1500.00

(If I told you what I paid for this puppy, you'd call the cops)

Sorry to blab before I have pics but these guitars were just awesome players.. fine example of what U.S. Kramers could be..

I'll so excited!!!!!

I'll post pics soon!!!!
    Closest comparison would be a USA Fusion, only the Kramer actually came first.

Re: Kramer ProAxe!!!!!!!

Nice!! I waas looking at one on eBay last week or the week before - a white one. Was it that one? Nevertheless, these are nice! I do have a soft spot in my heart for the older Kramers...

[ February 27, 2003, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: chris_olson ]

Comment

Congrats, they are awesome indeed and not too many people know about them which keeps the prices lower. They made two versions, normal headstock and reverse, I've got the normal version. Which is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by chris_olson:
        Nice!! I waas looking at one on eBay last week or the week before - a white one. Was it that one? Nevertheless, these are nice! I do have a soft spot in my heart for the older Kramers...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, it's a metalic blue one I got of one of the Kramer forum members.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog:
          Congrats, they are awesome indeed and not too many people know about them which keeps the prices lower. They made two versions, normal headstock and reverse, I've got the normal version. Which is yours?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mine has a normal headstock as well.

Comment

Working...
          X