Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price on BC Rich Kerry King Wartribe Warlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price on BC Rich Kerry King Wartribe Warlock?

Anyone know how much a black BC Rich Kerry King Wartribe Warlock would go for new or used?

Also, does anyone know how much off list price you get for a BC Rich custom shop guitar?

I just got a USA Beast (black w/silver bevels, pics to come soon) and I think I'm in love with BC Rich guitars.

Re: Price on BC Rich Kerry King Wartribe Warlock?

Nice another BCRich Fan....ive seen them sell for just around $2000. If you want a warlock & dont need the KK graphic i suggest OLDER ones IMO they are nicer. plus if your looking at a KK wartibe thats a Kahler trem , the old ones with Kahlers can be had pretty cheap.

Comment

SWEET! I miss my Beast. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] One of the best guitars I ever owned for sure but DANG mine was heavy! It'd be funny if you somehow ended up with mine. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Aren't you Kevin Easton? If so, you're around my area. Last time I was in Zoo Music in Garland (NOT the Dallas store), they had a Black Wartribe with the Kahler trem. I think they wanted somewhere in the neighborhood of $2700 for it (It was new). They had quite a few USA Riches there also but most of them had that gawd Aweful Quad bridge on it so I stayed away from them! heheheh

Comment

i think the wartribe is about $3500 as for the list price i think it depends on which dealer you have

Comment

I regret to inform you that I'm not Kevin Easton [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I live in the SF Bay Area and bought mine from a local guy who was the original owner.

My Beast has a 1-piece bridge and looks just like this one:

http://www.bcrich.com/hcimg/HBST151022042.jpg

Is that the Quad bridge? If so, what don't you like about it? It's a bit difficult to string up but as far as tone/playability goes, I haven't run into any problems.

It's not as heavy as I thought it would be either.

I actually do like Kahlers. But I was even thinking of getting perhaps one just like a KK model but string thru and with neck binding.

[ February 17, 2003, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Venomboy ]

Comment

yep thats the quad bridge. if its not setup correctly its the worst bridge ever. in the older ones they were very prone to buzzing & really dont have much of an angle over the saddles. this caused the saddles to move alittle bit. I found they setup & sound best with the bridge itself as low as possible & raise the saddles to get the action good. Ive changed mine to Badass bridge since which IMO sound & play better.

look around if you can live without neck binding (very few old Richs have binding), the older USA neckthru Warlocks & richs in general can still be had pretty cheap, if they are painted a solid color. the natural & trans colors will cost ya

Comment

I love BC Rich's - too bad they have such a miserable bulletin board...

Comment

A new message board is defnitely in order for that site!

Comment

plus ive found alot of people on that board to be misinformed or just dont know that much about BCRichs. Its funny how little info there is on them, i cant wait till neal finishes his book, i think alot of people are going to be surprised. especially the San Dimas era charvel jackson fans.
                  here a pic of my RIchs the Koa dark Mockingbird actually got sold last week....oh well

my RIchs

Comment

oh well link doesnt work

[ February 17, 2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: jamie ]

Comment

My big problem with the Quads was when it came to intonation on a low tuned guitar. The low E Saddle REFUSED to go back far enough to intonate properly. I went through 3 Riches with the Quad before I realized it just wasn't gonna happen. If you play in somewhat standard tunings, it shouldn't be as big of a deal. It also felt somewhat awkward under my palm for muting.

Comment

Working...
                      X