Killer urban camo ESP custom on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer urban camo ESP custom on ebay

Great starting price too. Belonged to a guy from a band called "Broken Hope". man this thing just looks fantastic. Being a custom shop job I bet it plays incredible (and no its not mine nor anyone I know).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33038

Re: Killer urban camo ESP custom on ebay

That's real nice! There's something about camo paintjobs that really does it for me!

Comment

Damn, that´s sweet!

Comment

Hey Carrot, IYO, what's it worth? I just got my first ESP the other day and wanting to get one or two more as I'm really diggin it.

Do you know this guy? [EDIT]( errrr, nevermind, I see that now ) [EDIT]

Thanx!
        Pat

[ February 15, 2003, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Strangletooth ]

Comment

If it didn`t have a reversed headstock, I`d be really tmpted to bid on that one, go for it boyz [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

For that $$ I would rather buy an SL-1. Rather have a US made guitar any day.

Comment

Have you noticed the KH-602 and KH-603? They're neck-true with OFR and EMG 81 and have a retail price of $ 1299. That actually looks like great value for the money. But since it's a LTD and not an ESP I don't want it...

Comment

Uhhggg.. must.... control.. credit.. .... card..... OMG, I would love to just see that one in person!! I have to agree, camo patterns just do it for me as well!! One day, Garver, one day I'll be sending you one of my babies for a full blown camo job........... I really like that!!

Comment

I prefer the reversed headstock. If I had to guess, I'd say that would run about + $2,900 if you ordered it from the custom shop today. If it had a string-thru hardtail I'd be on it. But being the oddball pointy guitar fan that I am, I just don't like trems.

BK those Ltd KH prices you mentioned are LIST, not retail. They will likel retail around $700-$800, less if you're thrifty and know how to haggle around.

Comment

or if you opened up musicians enemy.

Comment

Those inlays look like Bats...that's pretty badass! I love urban camo finishes and I've been dreaming about bat inlays for around 2 years, too bad I'm 15 with no job [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That guitar rocks, but I wouldn't pay the amount it's reached at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X