Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empire Standard In Suzi Quatro Green. U Likey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Standard In Suzi Quatro Green. U Likey?

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1580170.jpg

Re: Empire Standard In Suzi Quatro Green. U Likey?

Yeah, by far the best sounding one I've had too!

Comment

I'm not usually into super-ornate guitars, but I really like that. Very nice.

But I like anything with a Suzi Quatro connection, no matter how tenuous [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

...Suzi Quatro Green
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ya gonna get one in 'Tuscadero Pink' to complete the set? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very nice....
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Actually yeah Its called the Leather Tuscadero Custom Tight Strat [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think I saw that guitar in person both at GMW's shop and at the recent NAMM show. If it's not the same one, then Lee had one that was very similar. All I can say is, people often say that "photos do not do this guitar justice," and after awhile it begins to sound trite. But I can state with certainty that when it comes to GMW's work, that quote is 100% true. Photos do NOT do their work justice. They have to be seen in person to be believed!

Comment

Me likey whole bunchy!

I too played a few of those at NAMM. SCHWEEEET!

Comment

I BUILD Custom Shop guitars, and I MYSELF am gonna order an Empire from Lee...I saw a light blue quilt top at the NAMM show that KNOCKED my D!CK in my watch pocket !!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I currently own TWO GMW's and the CRAFTSMANSHIP is BAR NONE !!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] ...I THINK that MOST of you know that I am SUPER ANAL about the work I do and the guitars I build for folks...I INSIST on 110% PERFECTION, and that EVERY PIECE out of this shop is GOOD ENOUGH to KEEP MYSELF, and I BENCHMARK my work against Lee, Neal, Dan and the guys at GMW's QUALITY...IMHO, they ARE the QUALITY STANDARD !!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

DANG!! That shore is PURTY!!!! I'd be in deep doo-doo if I saw that in trans red!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Doc, I know of the light blue quilt top that you are referring to. I got my NAMM pass from Lee on Tuesday night as he was finishing setting up the NAMM Empire pieces, and when he put that body out on the counter, I fell in love at first sight. Unfortunately that guitar was already paid for and he wouldn't allow anyone to handle it, but it was absolutely beautiful. In fact, GMW has yet to finish the guitar I currently have on order with them, but I was so impressed by that blue quilt that I am going to order one of my own at first opportunity. You guys would have to have seen this thing to really appreciate why we're gushing about it so much.

I made a point of visiting PRS during the show in order to compare the visual quality of their work to GMWs. IMHO, GMW's stuff easily holds its own and even surpasses many of the so-called "10" tops and Private Stocks that the great and mighty PRS had for show.

Comment

Yep, this was seen AT THE NAMM 03 Show. It plays and looks better in "person". Get one soon. Lee tells me that the sales of these are picking up so much that he is going to start doing more and making sets too. Now Heres why you need to get one NOW. As soon as the word spreads more, I can almost gaurantee the price on these is going to go to 2000.00 to the end users. This Green one I have is ONE OF A KIND. There isnt another like it in this format of No Pickguard, and In Suzi Quatro Green.

Comment

Very nice....give us some more pics!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I need to raise 500.00 Bucks any one want to trade my EMPIRE GREEN Standard.

I need GMW Charvel Strathead Replica + 500.00

This wont last long so, first come, first serve.

Send your guitar photo to:
                          [email protected]

[ February 17, 2003, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: 1979Charvel ]

Comment

would u mind saying how much u spent on that green beaut?

Looks superb

Comment

1620.00 plus case.

Comment

Working...
                              X