New ESP guitars (yay?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ESP guitars (yay?!)

The ESP guitars site has some pretty cool new axes. I especially like the new Stephen Carpenter, SWEEEETT! String-thru, neck-thru, reverse headstock, Yeah!

Re: New ESP guitars (yay?!)

[ February 12, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Guitarzan ]

Comment

yeah they do look really great

Comment

price went up on the hanneman sig [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I like the M-302..

It will be a choice between that one in trans black or a DK2 with the flamed fretboard...

Comment

Erock,

I just got this last night and I'm really diggin it bro! Built exceptionally well, super clean tone, fast and sustain for days. My first ESP and man, I'm "really" diggin it! Gonna have to find one or two more... Got it used for a killer price as well...

Pat

Comment

Awesome Pat!!

wow cool, more people are converting to ESP [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

lol im converting from esp to jackson.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm converting, just wanted something different I guess, I won't trade or sell any USA's to get any ESP's tho, that much I'll say.

Thanx!
                  Pat

Comment

Im not into 7's either, I think anything over 25.5 is considered a baritone, and its got 7 strings, so, seven string baritone. It is kind of stupid though.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of ESP necks but when my hero Greg Howe's signature model comes out I'll be first in line to try (and maybe buy) it.
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

That's a beautiful guitar, Pat. Of course, that's a *real* ESP, not one of those LTD things. I've never played an LTD that I thought was anywhere near as good as the Japanese Jacksons, though the LTD neckthrus certainly outdo Jackson in terms of price.

Comment

Yeah, that MH Custom is BADASS! I think that REAL Japanese ESP's will always be highly regarded. Ive never played one that didn't make me smile, besides ones that have been bastardized. I love my Mirage!

Comment

I'm not well travelled in the 7-string world but that new Stephen Carpenter guitar, what's the point of it being a 7-string that also is a baritone when it's tuned in standard B-e?

Comment

Working...
                            X