Kramer red/red maple Baretta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer red/red maple Baretta

Ok boys. I think I have the pinnacle of RARE Kramers-At least in a production model anyway.
    I just recieved a maple/maple banana head Kramer Baretta with a Sammy Hagar paint scheme.

I know the maple boards are rare but i have only seen one other red/red/maple/maple Baretta before and i owned it about a year ago.

The interesting thing i noticed about my 2 reds were the non-scarf joint neck and narrower neck width.-My fav neck of all time!

Also, someone was so inclined to swap out pickups too. This one came with an EMG 58.. THat's right. a 58 (Custom shop NON-hum cancelling)

THis guitar absolutely rocks and I think I'll actully keep this one(at least until get a good offer on her) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Kramer red/red maple Baretta

Thats awesome!

I think Maple/Maple was more common with Pacers.

Whats the series: C or D?

I had an Imperial that rocked.

Kramer and Jackson/Charvel have always been my fave guitars.

I've got my eye on a Baretta right now, I'll post when I get it.

Comment

I would guess an "E" serial number.....Maybe late "D".

-eric

Comment

ok help me out here what do u think Kramer with C64XX serial # scarf joint neck single angled hum block letter small logo buyt the logo says pacer series under it., its HEAVY almost like a maple body.
        they are asking $600

Comment

its the larger banana with scarf joint maple /maple

Comment

jamie,

What is the shape of the headstock? It sounds to me like yo have a Baretta body with an older "Classic" style headstock.

Comment

That's awesome, Chuck! Also, the EMG 58 is supposed to sound like a P-90. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's awesome, Chuck! Also, the EMG 58 is supposed to sound like a P-90.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It sounds like a P-90 on steroids! I don't kniow if it is the heavy maple body of this baretta or just the true tone of this 'pup, but whatever it is, I LOVE it! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!! EMG made the 85 as the replacement for the 58, since the 58 had a little noise to it, but they will still make them if you call them. I've actually been thinking of getting a pair for one of my guitars. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Chuck @ kickaxe-

Do you have a website or anything like that - list of guitars, and so on? To keep you out of trouble on the board, you can shoot it to me off-line - [email protected]

Thanks!
                    Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X