new fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fender

Just woke up this morning to find this at my doorstep. I'm usually adverse to buying brand new fenders, especially the american made ones due to the fact that they are overpriced in this country, but I got a great deal on this one so I couldn't pass it up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It's a hot rodded fat strat texas special. sounds incredible through my JCM 900. My only gripe is the pearly gates, it's not as beefy as I would have thought, but still does the job. heres a few pics I took this morning:

Re: new fender

Pretty!

Comment

ooooooo Texas Special [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      ^.^ That's my favorite guitar right there. Only reason i don't have it is cuz of the price lol.

Comment

That looks sweet in Shoreline Gold. That pickup should be the Pearly Gates plus which is a little bit hotter and a liitle bit sweeter than the original. Nice guitar.
        Gil

Comment

thanks folks

yeah it is a pearly plus, and after trying it a bit more last night it seems ok. got this for a change, something to work on blues scales with.

funny, it looked like inca silver in the pics, but it's shoreline gold. not much difference and I still love it, so who cares! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ummmm thatz a sticker o.ô

Comment

Ya don't say.....

Comment

Sweet Axe, I just got an MIM Fat Strat(couldn't afford the American) and I love it. Congratulations!!!!
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

That's a suite graphic that it has on the pickguard and the back cover there! Seriously, cool guitar...enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                  X