PeeVee Wolfgang -vs- Ernie Ball Music Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeeVee Wolfgang -vs- Ernie Ball Music Man

What are the differences between these two guitars. They almost look like the same guitar to me. I imagine the bridge and pups are different. What else? What are the pros and cons on each?

Gracias!

Re: PeeVee Wolfgang -vs- Ernie Ball Music Man

I've played a few of both and I like the Music Man Axis better. They are real similar guitars, but I think the Axis is just better quality. I've played a few Wolfgangs, and they were really inconsistent in terms of quality-one would be really nice, the other would be a piece. As far as the Axis goes, they are real consistent in terms of quality(ALL of them that I've played are great!), and I love the feel of the neck, and the pickups and the tone of the guitar.

Comment

I couldn't agree with Boxcar more on this one.
      Chris
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I recently played an Axis with the birdseye maple fretboard and headstock. It was pretty awesome.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I own a MM/EB John Petrucci sig model.,.,.,.,.,., Awsome feel, awsome play. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a EB/MM and a wolfgang. The EB was just a higher quality guitar. Better parts, sound, and playability.

Comment

THeir is NO comparison.. The EBMM just crushes the Peavey. It's like comparing a '62 strat with a new Sqieur Affinity strat.
              Yes, they look the same but that's where the comparisons come screaching to a dead halt.

I give two enthusiastic thumbs up to the EB, and a big [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] to the Peavey..

Comment

I own both.
                I would give the tilt to the EB/MM Axis.
                However, I would NOT say the wolfy is a piece. I like it very much. Maybe I got a good one, I don't know, but it is definitely a great guitar.

Comment

the eb/mm axis is way better...
                  its like comparing a ferrari to a fiero, not even close.

Comment

Working...
                  X