Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found my baby...

and her name is taylor [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

actualy she's a big baby acoustic and i got her for like $359 with a tweed bag! i was enthralled to see that the best sounding acoustic i'd ever played was so inexpensive. it stays in tune for days.

does anyone else have one of these?

Re: i found my baby...

I have a 510CE. I love it.
    I played the big baby, It was AWESOME for the price. Great guitar,
    Congrats...

Comment

OklaStar...You won the dang Dean ML!! I wanted that thing. Congratulatons! Man, what a cool axe. I gave the guys on the Dean board some crap because a JCF guy outbid them. Very nice. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Dana <~~~
      '85 Rhoads Custom
      '86 SD Str*t
      '86 Model 4 (5)
      '87 Model 1
      '87 Model 6
      '88 Model 3DR
      '90 650 XL
      '94 KE-3
      '97 DR Amberburst
      '97 Dinky BOFlames
      '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

Taylors are AMAZING! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I've never really felt comfortable playing an acoustic until I picked up one of those. They play like butter - and that's NOT just cliche. They feel like an electric, and the sound is just godly! I'm hoping someday to get a 314CE. Right now I have a Takamine that's a good player too, but couldn't touch the Taylor. Even in the stores, the set up impeccably. I think Jesus plays Taylor!

Comment

Thanks GF1, I have been looking for a white with black binding for a long long time.. Very hard to find. I bid quite a bit more than it went for. Thank goodnes nobody else wanted it as much as I did.

Comment

OSTAR...have you checked out the Dean '79 Series? I bought 2 of them, both in white with black binding. These were made to the exact specs of the '79 Deans and are very nice. They're made in Korea, (and they aren't plywood...they're mahogany) so the prices are really low. I paid less than $500 for each of mine. I love them...and I also had vintage Deans back in the day. These feel nearly identical. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            Dana <~~~
            '85 Rhoads Custom
            '86 SD Str*t
            '86 Model 4 (5)
            '87 Model 1
            '87 Model 6
            '88 Model 3DR
            '90 650 XL
            '94 KE-3
            '97 DR Amberburst
            '97 Dinky BOFlames
            '05 SD Copperhead