PAWN SHOP FIND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAWN SHOP FIND

I was in Vegas last week and hit some pawn shops and scored a B.C. Rich Gunslinger! snakeskin (Grey) graphic one hum one volume maple/maple neck reverse headstock /LA custom shop original floyd rose -for $150 out the door. It has some dings but who cares at that price! Plays awesome and sounds great too! Always wanted one like this so It worked out well for me.

[ January 24, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Firebird V ]

Re: PAWN SHOP FIND

darnit, how come we dont have pawnshops in Holland? Specially those who carry nice guitars?

Comment

Wholy %$@% that's cheap. I'll give ya $175, thats pure $25 in profit.

Matt

Comment

Sweetness dude!

Comment

Hey Firebird:

I am goin to Vegas for 6 days at the end of Feb.
          Do you know any shops worth hitting?

LRG

Comment

Firebird V,
            don't you reckon that the baby deserves to have her pictures post on the forum!!

Fong

Comment

OnlineStageGear: Do you think it is worth that much? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] LOL! I cant post pics because I dont know how but I have a digital camera. Just look in the phone book when you get there in Vegas. There are alot of them right off the strip or even on the strip towards downtown Vegas. I scored this one right on the strip inbetween the Stratosphere and Freemont St. I hit some others off of East Charleston. You can get there if you use the city busses. Use the 301 and get a transfer to the 206.... If that helps.... I went during the daytime and I dont know what the area that the shops are in are like at night. If you are renting a car I would say it will not be a problem to hit many many pawn shops at all. Even for just a day to go cruising.

Comment

Thanks, Firebird V. I will try a do a little hunting. I am staying on the strip. I love pawnshops, usually its overpriced junk but everyonce in a while you get lucky.

A few years ago a friend of mine bought some
                low end metal guitar fo 2 bills at a local pawn.I forget which he makes a lot of purchases and the guy threw in another guitar. My friends not a gear head, so anyway he pulls out this mint 60 something Gibson ES-175 I was floored. Anyway thats my big pawn story, but it wasn't me, damn!

[ January 25, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

Flying V: Was it at the Superpawn that you found it??

I live here in Vegas, just wondering.

Comment

LRGMAN.

Where are you staying. I could help ya with locations.

Comment

Working...
                    X