Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone around here play/own a BC Rich ST-3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone around here play/own a BC Rich ST-3?

I'm looking at buying one - does anyone have any strong opinions on these? I've owned a few Gunslingers, and I assume that they're alot alike. True?

The more modern I try to get with my gear, the more I miss the old cool stuff with "MOJO". [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone around here play/own a BC Rich ST-3?

hahaha Chris... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yea, the ST-3's are almost identical to Gunslingers except for pickup config and usually, they have Rosewood fingerboards.

Wanna buy the sCaryface back? hahahah

Comment

Troy - For what you paid for it, I could have bought it twice! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I lost too much sleep when I owned that one already! AAAHHHGGGGHHH - my eyes!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Unless you want a minty Ibanez SA160QM + about $100 for it, I think you're probably gonna be out of my price range. But think about it man - you could be just like the guy in Trust Co. after you put about $200 worth of pickups into it! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I'm kinda getting the BC Rich Jones again though, so if anyone has an ST-3 they wanna move at a fair price, let me know. I've got a line on a couple, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. No need to tell me about the eBay ones - I'm watching them... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: chris_olson ]

Comment

The ST-III are definately good deals. I had one, alog with a Bich, Warlock, Eagle, and a couple of Mockingbirds, but I just couldnt get into the necks. I love the shapes they make, but those necks are just too vintagey in feel......You should be able to score on on Ebay for about $250.......

Comment

Yeah - I love the "feel" of the necks. The shape I can live with - but it's no Charvel. I got the itch pretty bad - GAS is killing me! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] I figure I should be able to find some decent ones under $350 - $250 might be alittle overly-hopeful . I paid between $400 and $500 for my Gunslingers when I bought those, but they all had graphics - RIGHT TROY?? Wish me luck, fellas!

Comment

heheheh Yea, I payed way to much (Well, didn't actualyl PAY anything because it was a trade, but still.. hehehe) but she's one heck of a player! I'm prolly gonna end up dropping the price on her to about $500 so I can get my Uberschall once my Income Tax check comes in.

You definitely had some NICE Gunslingers! Luckily, the Glow-In-The-Dark sCaryface stats in my Den so as not to keep me up at night! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Troy from VENTT:
              heheheh Yea, I payed way to much (Well, didn't actualyl PAY anything because it was a trade, but still.. hehehe) but she's one heck of a player! I'm prolly gonna end up dropping the price on her to about $500 so I can get my Uberschall once my Income Tax check comes in.

You definitely had some NICE Gunslingers! Luckily, the Glow-In-The-Dark sCaryface stats in my Den so as not to keep me up at night! LOL!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] I'll keep that in mind...

Comment

Troy -

My wife and I are going to get our taxes done in the next couple weeks, and if we do okay, I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU! So consider this a sort of offer. I might even be able to work something out with you now.

Email me and let me know what mods you've done. You can do it offline if you like -

[email protected]

Comment

You have mail.

Comment

Thanks, Troy! I'm putting some stuff together as we speak. Let me see what I can do. I'm also talking to Justin about getting my Tiger back. We'll have to see what he says, but I put a good trade deal together for him to look at. I'd LOVE to see both these come HOME. I've been depressed since the day they left. Of the 5 I had, these were the ones that got played - well, the skull-n-crossbones did too, but that one sounded and played like ****e compared to these.

Wish me luck and I'll be in touch!!

Comment

Sounds good bro... Just let me know!

Comment

Okie Dokie... Just let me know!

Comment

Troy - you've got mail...and MONEY!! YEAH!! One of my favorites is coming back home!! Geez - a few days ago, I was looking for an ST-3, and now I get back one of my favorite guitars - how cool is that?!? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I can't wait... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X