BC Rich graphic guitars..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich graphic guitars..

I noticed BC Rich will be putting out a guitar with graphics every month. Are these the crappy Platinum Series or are they NJ Series? Does anyone have any specs? They obviously aren't loaded with nice pickups or upgraded bridges from the pics I saw. They do have some neat graphics.

Re: BC Rich graphic guitars..

I would guess that these are the ones I saw at NAMM that each have a graphic, and a matching T-Shirt with the same sort of graphic on it. I looked at them closely and, well...the "graphic" quality reminded me a lot of the used ESP Lynch "Skulls N Snakes" guitar I had, which looked to me to be just a really low quality printed-out graphic on a printer that was applied to the guitar and then finish-coated over. Very dotted and grainy looking. Unlike with my Lynch, though, at least on the BCRs they had there, I couldn't see obvious "printer lines" in the graphic hehe. I don't know how much they are going to go for.

On another note, the USA BCRs looked great, as always. Of special note was one of the Limited Edition Neal Moser Rich Bich guitars. Beautiful, classy, with his signature bazillion-controls setup.

Comment

for more info http://www.bcrich.com/press/body_art...ss_release.htm

They dont look that great (specs) but for 500$ I'd want one. I love that one hum ironbird..

Comment

The Body Art guitars are kind of a mix between NJ and Platinum series. Tune-o-matic strung thru is a HUGE plus to me. There are VERY similar (Almost IDENTICAL actually) to the Halloween Limited's they put out if that helps.

For under $500, I'll definitely be picking one up. Oh, and yes, definitely silk screened graphics.

[ January 22, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Troy from VENTT ]

Comment

Neal Moser LTD BICH...info guys please. usa neckthru 10 STRING or 6 diamond or cloud inlays?

Comment

thats cool!
            i like the strat shape with the snake

Comment

I like the spiro-light Mockingbird. All the other graphics are just so damn evil [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a 10 string and Moser's gonna make like 24 of them for BC Rich... They'll be going for a HEFTY $7500 MSRP, but they look NIIIICE!

Neal's on the BC Rich forum ALL the time!

Here's a link on his website with all the info and some pics:

http://www.nealmoser.com/NAMM3.htm

Comment

saw em at namm...thought they looked realllly cheap. they'd be great if they let dan bust out the airbrush for them!

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

thanks guys thats scary, those are exact replicas of THE prototype Bich, very cool way too much money.

Comment

For a guitar that can be had for about $400, Id say they look damn good. Especially the warlock with the flesh hooks, heh heh..

Comment

jamie - you can ask neal yourself.

nealmoser.com

LC

Comment

Those look pretty cool, especially the 1 hum Ironbird - there's not enough 1 hum/fixed bridge guitars out there. The graphic on that one looks okay as well, the other one I'd consider is the skull V. I'm curious as to how much they'll cost over here in Germany, if one can get them here that is. They'll probably try to rip us off as usual... bastards. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

whaah! a german store sell them for.. 350 euro!

that's really cheap.. they must suck pretty hard [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'd like to see one in real life..

Comment

This one is my fav...

I'd be fingering the g-string all the time!
                              g [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X