Finally got my Sandoval!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Sandoval!!!

Hey Guys, I finally picked up my Sandoval today and she is a beeeeyute!! I took some pics of it, and along with Karl. I'll try to get them posted tomorrow night. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

Re: Finally got my Sandoval!!!

Awesome dude, just awesome. We will need pics for sure!!!....the sooner the better... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a pic of it in the case. I gotta shrink the other pics down a bit, but here is one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

http://www.geocities.com/tigermike74/smsandoval2.jpg

Comment

Doesn't look like geocities allows hyperlinking. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        I'll have to figure out something else to post those pictures.

Mike

Comment

If you copy and paste the link into the URL window it works ok. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Wow! That's damn fine looking. Is it a bolt-on?

Comment

awesome, congrats!

Comment

Thanks, I'm happy with it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It is set neck with serial #0003. Karl said he put some extra care into the detail for mine and it seems as close to Randy's as I have ever seen. It has a trussrod and custom neck, so that is the only major difference. She plays like a dream. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Michael

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

So awesome!!!....don't worry about shrinking them, give us more large pics!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey MS< She's a beauty! Do you know what happend to Karls Website? Is he still in Whittier?

Comment

DUDE thats so sweet. i could ever play something like that tho, ide just hangit on the wall & drool all day.

or by a polka dot vest & pretend im the MAN

Comment

Thanks and I'll post more pics up tonight when I get home. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'll put them in my yahoo folder to make things easier. Karl is still out in Whittier, his site is www.sandovalengineering.com
                        I thought about just sitting her up and not playing it, but I already have a collector guitar that I don't play. That is a completely 1 person hand built Les Paul Goldtop. One of the reasons Karl made this guitar is because I told him I would play it and enjoy it. I didn't get to plug her in and it still sounded amazing. Plays alot like a Les Paul Custom, very thick neck, just like Randy wanted his to be. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

That is incredibly beautiful. I'm jealous. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks. I wasn't able to get more pics online last night, but I do have the serial number plaque that Karl made for me, a nice little surprise when I picked up the geetar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'll put some pics up tonight and let ya guys know the URL.

Mike

http://www.geocities.com/tigermike74/plaque.jpg

Comment

Here's a few pics in my yahoo briefcase. You may have to sign in with a screen name though, but I don't think so. More close ups to come. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Michael

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigermike...tos.yahoo.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X