My new neck thru Carvin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new neck thru Carvin!!

Well new to me anyways, Troy from Vennt hooked me up with this at a awsome price. Got it this morning and it plays like a dream, and the maple bord rules. It has a SD Screamn demon in it which is not my cup of tea so I'll be putting a custom custom in it in the next few days. After that the red is going in favor of antiqe white and the black hardware is going to be gold. Thanks to Troy for hooking me up. It's raining and I'm to lazy to take pics so I'm going to his troy's pics. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: My new neck thru Carvin!!

HOW MUCH WAS IT... AND HOW MUCH DO THESE BABIES USUALLY GO FOR??!?!?

I've been wanting a Carvin with a pointy headstock for a GOOD WHILE!!!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I think he really hooked me up but I got it for $310 shipped with case. Which was an awsome deal. it had everything I'm looking for except for the color. Thanks again troy [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Hey Troy.. if you ever have any more of these to sell.. you've got my email! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice!!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love the fact that it doesn't have a floyd, My other 3 do, and This was like 3 min to string and tune it insted of 15-20. Kinda weird though this being my first 24 fretter, and the bodys's not like my charvel, but those I can get used to.

Comment

Glad to see she made it in one piece bro!

Some of you may remember me getting that guitar off of eBay for a sweet price a while back. It just so happened that the guy lived right by me so I couldn't pass it up. It was a sweet deal for me so I would've felt guilty not passing on the deal to one of my fellow bro's here once I decided to sale it.

Remember to post pics once she gets a face lift! hahahah

Sorry Word, the only other Carvin I have will more than likely go with me to my grave. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Plus, it's not a Jason Becker type like this one was either.

Honestly, I wasn't even planning on selling it until DRS posted that he was looking for something under $500 and I thought I'd offer it away seeing as it hasn't gotten much playing time around here.

Comment

One thing for sure is Troy knows how to pack a guitar. This thing could've survived being ran over it was packed so good. I think I'm going to strip the neck down this weekend, I really can't get used to the painted neck, But I hate to paint in the cold weather, So the paint's going to wait a month or 2. But Thanks agian for the great guitar Troy. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That's just Paranoia kicking in! hahahah I always hold my breath when I ship a guitar or have one shipped to me. I have a PERFECT record both ways so far (Knock on wood). I figure it's well worth a few dollars in packing material for a little bit more piece of mind eh? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Word, just keep checking on eBay. The 1988-91 Carvins were the height of their 'shred' era, and they come up on the Bay fairly often. There's a sadly butchered DC125 up right now on which some doofus installed a pickguard.

Comment

That's real sweet! Congrats! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I really dug this guitar. I probably shoulda bought it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

M

Comment

Yeah, I've been checking E Bay for em VERY OFTEN... just waiting for more cash to come along so I can snag one.. probably around Easter time.

Comment

Word, that's cool. I think you'll be happy when you get one. I just got my 1989 DC145 a week ago, and I'm already lusting over the Ultra V up on eBay now...no, can't do that...must not buy...must not...

Comment

Working...
                            X