Dean Booth at at NAMM 2003 w/ ED ROMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Booth at at NAMM 2003 w/ ED ROMAN

I was checking Dean guitars at NAMM and found something strange.
    A Pink V had a business card of ED Roman!
    First, I thought it was a model name or something and when I looked carefully, it was a business card of him.

I guess Ed is working with Dean now or maybe he is a master builder of Dean USA.

J/K

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Re: Dean Booth at at NAMM 2003 w/ ED ROMAN

Ed Roman is a Douche Nut

Comment

I later took the card off that guitar and threw it away! He he...

Comment

Ed Roman is an Authorized Dean Dealer. (unfortun ately) [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Fortunately, none of the guys on the Dean forum want to deal with him so all is well. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 19, 2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: 2Loud2Old ]

Comment

Strange how Ed has a whole page on his site dedicated to why he thinks guitars with 24 frets are much better harmonically than those with 22, yet he is still a Dean dealer whose guitars primarily have 22. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, well Ed claims to be anti-import, but then he rants and raves about the "Signature" series, praising the quality, features and bang-for-the-buck.

Ironically, nowhere in that review/article does he mention that these are Samick-branded guitars. He just doesn't have any close-up shots of the headstocks.
            sigpic

Comment

Ed is such a phony. I remember reading all his statements about being anti-import. Well, in his gallery of USA Jacksons there is a beautiful flame top Dinky with a reverse neck, satin finished hardware and a dark green translucent finish. This is definitly not a USA Jackson. I know, I own one, the exact same guitar. It's a great guitar, my main guitar in fact, but not a USA model. It was in production a couple years ago, but it's now discontinued. I'd never buy anything from Ed Roman.

Comment

Ed also seems to favor green and retops a lot of import guitars in that color and tries to pass them off as USA. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw that fat pig at the BC Rich booth at NAMM. Man, talk about a belly and matted hair!

Comment

Ed must be a total jackass, since I have yet to hear a single good thing about him in the 3 months I've been on the Dean forum.

Never will I ever waste my time on a loser like that.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      Ed also seems to favor green
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, of course. What leprechaun doesn't, laddie?
                      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                        Ed also seems to favor green
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, of course. What leprechaun doesn't, laddie?
                        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Come to think of it, Ed does look a little like that evil little Leprechaun from that Jennifer Aniston movie! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought a $1300 guitar from him in '99 and he was an ass during most of the process. His website is so full of inaccuracies it's sick. The funniest is he says he first saw Neal Schon with Santana at Woodstock.

Comment

often at trade shows (guitar shows too) prospective buyers will put there business cards on guitars they intend to purchase from the seller.

EVR was marking his territory.

Thanks chuck. Hahahahha.....

-eric

Comment

EVR was marking his territory.

Maybe he should just piss on it like a dog [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X