Howcome there's no Jacksons here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howcome there's no Jacksons here?

My local guitarshop is a Fender dealer. Doesn't that mean they're allowed to distribute Jackson products now? I wanna play something besides a performer *stomps*

Re: Howcome there\'s no Jacksons here?

I think thats up to them if they carry the Jackson line or not. You should ask them! They may not even know that Fenders aquired them??
    Also , Maybe check the Jackson website for the dealer closest to you.Good Luck............Gary

Comment

bah, the new website is all confusing now, just like the fender website. I like having all my options in front of me, rather than misplaced in various drop menues. So now i can't find the forum, or my favorite guitar lol. *shrugs* oh well. But i think Earcraft should definately carry Jacksons ^.^ It would help their sales a lot i think.

They probably don't even know about it... ur probably right. They're not very smart. They made Ryann wait like *thinks* 5 months for her EMG P/J set, then handed her Bartoleenes, and said "there ya go! That's what you ordered! That'll be 250 bux!" When we know she specificly ordered EMGs. >.< dang i hate them. o.O Do you think Daddy's Junky Music will start carrying Jacksons?

Comment

I don't know. Around here theres like 4 major music stores in a 10 mile radius. They all suck anyway though [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
        Thy this Andrea, Maybe you'll find one close.......Gary
        http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/dealerfinder/

[ January 19, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: STARGUITAR ]

Comment

lol there's no store closer than an hour away. That's why i want my fender dealer guys to start carrying Jacksons ^.^

Comment

Working...
          X