I want a Soloist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a Soloist.

I've been playing Jacksons/Charvels for many years now, but I've yet to own a Soloist, or any neck-through Charvel.

Mostly because I could never really afford one.

Over the years I collected a few low-to mid priced guitars, that.. while nice, never satisfied the urge for a high end version of the guitars I love the most. Jackson/Charvel

Im currently trying to sell a few of my guitars, so I can get myself a Soloist.

I'm looking for an older Soloist, maybe one a little beat up. Do you have too many guitars? Do you have a lonely one sitting in a corner, maybe it has some chips, the bindings become undone...

I really can't spend much more than $600.00.

Maybe thats an insult to some of you, sorry don't mean it to be.

If I'm being un-realistic, tell me, I just know I can't afford a high-end paint job type axe.

I'm not looking for a fancy guitar.. just a plain, used.. maybe slightly abused neckthrough..

My next choice is a model6 or 650.. bascally I'm looking for a neckthrough with binding and sharkfins.

I'll be starting my search in earnest in a week, after my ebay stuff sells.

If somebody here thinks they can work a deal with me, great.. otherwise its off to the pawn shops in search.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Re: I want a Soloist.

$600 will put you into a nice used Soloist. If nobody can come up with one here for ya, try ebay.

Matt

Comment

Heck, you could get into a Model 6 or 650xl for $400, most likely. $500 for a Soloist Pro with the ebony board and recessed Floyd.

I would say that you will have a hard time finding a USA Soloist for $600 that isn't beat to hell, but that's just my observation from tracking the things on eBay. But the Soloist Pro is probably just as good for what you are looking for. And I can personally vouch for the greatness of a 650xl.

Comment

email me...ive got a used & abused MODEL6, its plays great looks like hell.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X