Denver Vacation = New Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Vacation = New Gear

I just got back from Denver, CO. It's an awesome city. Anyway I checked out a few music stores as well as a few pawn shops and got some mad deals.

I got a brand spanking new PRS Custom 22 with birds for only $999 at guitar center on Colorado Blvd. The price tag when I saw it was $2499 then the salesperson told me they had a special on that guitar for only $999. I had to beg the wife for minute or so but knew she would be mine.

I also got a 5150 halfstack for $505 at an EZ Pawn. The head was in mint condition, and the cab was in good condition. Check out the pics.

[ January 06, 2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Keith Gutierrez ]
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Re: Denver Vacation = New Gear

WOW! The salesperson must be already fired from GC because of selling gears too cheap.

Comment

GEEZ!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!

Comment

Congratulations! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] How does the PRS play?

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
          Congratulations! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] How does the PRS play?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The PRS plays awsome. It is my first stoptail. All my other guitars have floyds. All I can say is tone, tone, tone.

The 5150 is also awsome. It holds up wheel with my partners Triple Rectifier. Initially the first 5150 Head that I got had problems, so I took it back to the pawn shop. They gave me cleaner more expensive 5150 head. When I tried it out at home it had issues also, but I replace 2 preamp tubes and the problem was solved.

All I have to say is denver rocks. Here some of my other gear.

Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Working...
          X