Old-school Jackson/Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old-school Jackson/Charvel

I have an old Charvel neck. It has a black, pointy headstock and a maple board with black dots.

Well, the plan is to buy a body from warmoth and put it all together, to make a really oldschool looking guitar.

I have already decided to use the Schaller 456 finetuning bridge, but after that it's pretty much open, so I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible. I guess it will be a one hum.

What would YOU do. Body, wood, paint, top etc.
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Re: Old-school Jackson/Charvel

Hey KE, IMO if you want to go Old School Charvel, get a Star body single hum with a Floyd. Then comes the GRAPHIC!! I think that a bulleseye graphic would rock on a star and have that early 80's San Dimas vibe to it. I know that's just my opinion, but if I had the cash for a project that's what it would be.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I've been thinking about the Star. I will use the schaller 456 finetuning anyway. Might not be very oldschool, but I need a hardtail. Not too crazy about the bullseye, but it sure is old-school [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm open for everything. Doesn't have to be an oldschool idea either.

PS: Reckon someonewill suggest it, so I might mention at once that I don't wanna paint it pink.

Comment

Dang! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lime green? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

David

Comment

Hemi orange [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

better and better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              but Ihave actually seen alot of old pink charvels.

Comment

Get a star body from GMW, and buy a brass vintage charvel hartail for $75 from them too.

Comment

Working...
                X