Plastic!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic!!

And you thought Acrylics were bad... Let the plastique explode! In any attempt at seriousness... what the hell is this made out of? I mean really... c'mon now! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Plastic!!

It's made from a special blend of polymers, and the Devils man-butter. Play at your own risk.

Comment

like poopoo

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice icon Zeno. I'm just upset they didn't put vibrating pickups in strategic positions. For that, added experience on stage. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Seriously though, that thing looks rediculous. Gotta' give credit to ESP though for having the colhouns to actually market that.

Comment

has anyone played one?

what do they sound like

David

Comment

It's uglier than dog ass. I think it's made out of a resin material than anything else because resin would be harder and denser than a plastic polymer, which would most likely be some sort of vinyl/PVC. It's based solely on observing the picture though. Resin can also be drilled, routed, etc. just like wood.

[ January 06, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Sephiroth ]

Comment

"ESP" said somewhere that if you couldn't see, and you had to play this guitar you would think it's made out of wood..

Don't know, I'd like to play one just to feel it and hear how it sounds.. I would never want to own a thing like that though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it would be a good halloween gig guitar.

Comment

Working...
                X