Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$35,000 ULTIMATE CUSTOM SHOP FENDER!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $35,000 ULTIMATE CUSTOM SHOP FENDER!!!!!!

Save me Jeebus! Thirty-five grand for this guitar!

$35,000 Fender Stratocaster on E-bay

Okay, if posting a link to a live E-bay auction is not allowed, admins please delete it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: $35,000 ULTIMATE CUSTOM SHOP FENDER!!!!!!

your jokeing right , i wouldnt pay more than a 1000$ for that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wish the admins could delete that guitar......

Comment

I just noticed something. The last sentence before the photos says, "Savor this one like a Leonardo DiVince masterpiece!!!".

DiVince? Is Vince trying to screw us over again? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Rip Off.

Comment

Are you kidding me? This guy is asking that much money for a guitar and expects the buyer to PAY for shipping/handling?

If someone bought something from me for $35 g's, I'd drive across the country to wherever he lived and hand-deliver it in person. That's a year's salary for many people.

And not to be mean, but if there was ever someone for whom a SpellChecker was intended, it is this seller...no offense. But "Premo?!?" DaVince must be rolling in his grave...

Comment

What I find disturbing is the fact that someone actually BID on this for $35000! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] This proves to me that some people just have too much money... (I know, I know - I wish I was one of them, too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

Hmm... the $47000 BIN really makes me wanna pull the trigger! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

It's a nice guitar... but a $47,000 BIN [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Seriously, at the very maximum, thats worth like $7,000 or so. If I had the money, I would give more than that for it. But, its probably not worth that much anyway.

Anyone else notice the ****ty embedded MIDI? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Totally butchered the Liquid Tension Experiment I was listening to [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

RIP OFF!!!

Sorry...that guitar is just not worth that much!

If I was to drop that much money on a guitar, I would buy a old Gibson or Strat that is going to go up in value(50-60s Es-335,etc), not some overpriced axe that might go down in value.

I agree...$7,000 at most.

Comment

7k is insane too... why not buy a VINTAGE strat which is sure to hold it's value or appreciate, or even go to someone like Rudy Suhr or Tom Anderson and lay 5k on them? Just imagine the guitar you'd get from one of them for even 1/10th of his BIN...

Pete

Comment

FYI Rudy Pensa and John Suhr are 2 different people and no longer build Pensa Suhr guitars together. Not that Rudy ever built guitars but owns Rudy's guitar shop on 48th st in NYC. He has been known to do a nifty job on changing decals though if you get my drift. I think John works for the Fender Custom shop now or did for at least a little while and is a very gifted and nice guy.

Comment

whats so special about it? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

i could get allmy dream custom shops with that money

Comment

[img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X