Bargain 7 Strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain 7 Strings

Can anyone reccomend me a cheap but effective 7 string guitar to look into purchasing? Thanks!

LC

Re: Bargain 7 Strings

What price range are you looking at?
    4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

The Ibanez RG7321 is a seven string with a fixed hardtail bridge. I believe it's the least expensive of the 7-string RG line.

Comment

I picked up a slightly used RG7421 for $200.00 with a hardshell case and even an extra set of strings.

Comment

Holy crap! I would LOVE if I got an RG7X21 for $200!

Comment

Theres the Fender Squier Stagemaster thingy that Musicians Friend sells cheap.

Comment

I've bought a schecter 007 elite series...great guitar..especially for the price..

I confirmed that they're actually US models made in LA...hence why Im waiting so damn long for it to come to australia..

I paid $AU1380 roughly $US690 but rrp is $AU1695, and US it's a bit cheaper...around $US750

Not the cheapest..but really good quality for the price...

Comment

...Carvin

Comment

They're not diamond series...Depicted as such on their site..but I rang schecter and they're actually custom models. Sounds crazy I know but it IS true and I've rung them a lot to confirm this

Comment

I believe MF has a Samick Solid Ash bodied 7-Stringer for #189, I think it has a hardtail [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

KillBilly: None of the Schecter Diamond Series are made in the US. sorry. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] GREAT guitars none-the-less!

Comment

Ibanez!!!

Comment

Killbilly: hahaha Ignore me if you must. Just trying to help. You'll be sorely dissapointed when you get the guitar and notice a nice "Made in Korea" Sticker on the back of the guitar. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Im not ignoring you! I'm telling you I RANG SCHECTER TO FIND OUT.

That's why I've waited 3 months for them to come here and that's why the warehouse here has none and they are waiting for a shipment from LA.

Also in the schecter ordering book that they have behind the counter the 007 elite comes under custom, not diamond series. I've emailed shecter as well to confirm this and it IS TRUE.

But I spose they all lied to me hey? Which would make grounds for a nice lawsuit wouldn't it?

Kind of a dumb move for shecter if that's the case...

Comment

Yup, I believe those are Korean.

Comment

Working...
                              X