Can't hold in my anger any longer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't hold in my anger any longer...

It was on December 20th or so that my bass was sent out to arrive at my door.

This has yet to happen.

I won an EB/MM Stingray 5 bass on eBay and the guy sent it UPS and it hasn't gotten here yet.

There was a HUGE UPS screw-up that shipped it to the wrong place and now I won't be able to get it until Jan. 3 AT LEAST.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF BULL**** THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED GODDAMMIT! MY XMAS PRESENT AND ALONG WITH HAVING A HORRIBLE HOLIDAY BREAK MY GODDAMN PRESENT TAKES 3 ****IN WEEKS TO GET HERE BECAUSE OF THE ****ERS AT UPS GODDAMMIT KILL EM ALL!

lemme cool off from that [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Can\'t hold in my anger any longer...

The shotgun is in the closet....The shotgun is in the closet....Go now!

But really, that is a load of ****. God forbid UPS get something right.

Comment

i ordered a guitar on 18 december...still havent got it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah my kelly that i ordered from matt is gunna take a while to get here. its a frekkin mess . Im patient enough to wait.

Comment

Did the seller specify it would go 3-Day or regular Ground?
          Don't feel too bad - the Fusion I got from Pete came on the 24th - when I wasn't home - and I had to wait till 6pm on the 27th before they finally got it to me. I had to work the 26th (greedy bastards), but F'edEx still didn't come by, not to mention while I'm out on the 24th I saw a F'edEx truck that had broadsided a Pepsi truck, so I knew either the guitar went through the windshield or everything fell on top of it, and would sit in a Police impound yard for a month or at a body shop till the truck was fixed.

What the hell, at least yours was actually shipped out - Jan 16th will be one year since I was ripped off for $565 for that San Dimas Charvel Explorer bass with piezo pickups by that bastard Don Billingsley in Indiana.

Newc

[ December 31, 2002, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I feel for you. I just went through similar with Fed Ex. I buy a Vibroverb amp froma guy in California December 10th and he ships it ground via Fed Ex. Also, he realizes after packing the amp up that he forgot to include the cover, so he packed that up in a smaller box and sent it seperately. Estimated delivery date is the 16th. As the days pass I see it arrives in Hartford Connecticut on the 14th, so far so good. Days pass and the thing aint moving! The thing doesn't leave Hartford until the 26th! I get it the 27th, and the cover just arrived today! Hows that for timing! All shipping co.'s are Fukkerz

[ December 31, 2002, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Comment

It was regular ground...

Comment

Well that sux. Shipped on the 20th would have had to be 1 or 2 day air to get there by Christmas, so have UPS refund the shipping cost to your shipper and then in return to you.

Matt

Comment

Hey, it's not so bad. UPS pulled up to my house a little over a week ago and f*cking ran over one of my dogs! I had to rush her to the vet for a messed up leg. She's walking alright now thankfully, but 11 years I've kept this dog from setting foot in the street and that damn big brown truck hit her in my own driveway. The driver actually did feel pretty bad about it and UPS called the next morning and said they'd pay the vet bill. It still sucked though.

Scott
                  Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

That sucks man... Hey UPS, [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

how hte hell do they manage to breaka guitar while its in its case ?

Comment

[img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Those Azzholes at UPS just CRUSHED Charvel 3715 (gallery guitar) AND I just recieved an early banana head Baretta (non scarf joint neck) that I have been looking for 2 years now, with a nice clean break between the third and fourth tuners. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn,I can understand you bro,I bought a mesa 50/50 on 23 december,in a netshop,and I have not received it yet!!!
                          Fu**in Christmas period!!
                          --
                          Mordor loves Angela Gossow too! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey explorer77, where abouts do you live? I thought matt didnt do international orders....damn it would be good if he did though.

Comment

DO NOT SHIP UPS OR FEDEX GROUND! They couldn't care less about you. I ordered a Roland VG-8 from a shop in Ca. It shipped out on 12/19. UPS didn't like the way it was weighed (by a shop that deals with them constantly and knows their procedures) so they held it a day. It didn't go out until the 20th. Their ground packages are not in transit during the weekend. So Sat and Sun...nothing. Monday it moved again. No transit Tues and Wed (XMAS) move on Thurs. and arrived in NJ (I am in NYC). I was told that I would have it the same day that it arrived in NJ. Nope! Thursday it sat there. Friday it sat there. I called and asked what was going on. They told me that they didn't feel like sorting it that night and would probably sort it Sunday! Someone must have realized how ****ty this was and it moved late Friday night/Sat morning. Sat the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday. Was Guaranteed to show up on Monday.

On Monday morning at 7am it says that it is out for delivery. Normally this would mean that it would arrive at around 10am. At 1pm there was no sign of my package. i called and it turns out that they had the wrong zip code. Instead of doing somehting about it, they tell me to wait until delivery has been attempted! How can you deliver something to an address that doesn't exist?

Anyway, I spoke to at least 10 people from 2pm until 11pm, when they admitted that they had no idea where my package was. Now at 2pm the person I spoke with said that I could pick up the package, which is why I called every hour until 11pm. At 11pm they told me I would have to wait until Thursday (today.) I went ballistic. Eventually, I found 3 people that actually tried to help and one kid, Jason, who actually found. You see in NYC all of UPS is in one building. So when one center ****s up and blames another center, we are really only talking about another floor in the same building. They kept telling me it went to another center...it is en route to another center....When I found out that all of the centers where in one building I almost lost it. Tuesday morning they found my package, but there was no ground delivery for tues or wed...only air delivery. They made a special exception for me and let me come pick it up (which cost $20 in cabs...more than it would have cost to air ship it in 3 days!) When I show up to get my package, I am told by security that they are closed and that i have to wait until Thursday! Eventually I tracked down my guy, Jason, who came down with my package.

The moral of the story is NEVER EVER EVER USE GROUND DELIVERY. It wasn't my choice in this instance. Also UPS COULDN't be run any worse, if it was completely staffed with Monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                              X