My Rock Star Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rock Star Guitar

Here's one of my non-Jacksons, a fun guitar with glam attitude. (Very nice pickups on it)

Re: My Rock Star Guitar

Hmmm...the Culprit. i like that almost as much as I like the rest of the Dime Series... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just kidding. To each their own, but just not my cup of tea.

Comment

looks cool to me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's pretty cool! They should do a pointy Stealth series like they did to the other Dime models. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Very cool looking guitars but I've never played one. You could open one heck of a large Beer with that sucker though! heheheh

Comment

Mmmmmmm, chrome....
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I like that shape, it looks pretty cool [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't like the pickguard, but other than that, it's a cool guitar.

Very, uhh, Dime-esque!

Comment

Originally posted by Troy from VENTT:
                    You could open one heck of a large Beer with that sucker though! heheheh
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That is one of my fave shapes... I've always liked the crazy shaped guitars...Does anyone remember the Kiss guitar with a red lightning bolt on it? I think it was a washburn played by Ace Frehley. It had 1 triple coil pickup on it... I thought that was the coolest shaped guitar ever.

Comment

Yeah that was one kooky guitar...nothing compared to some of the old Kramers tho! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the Washburn AF40 is a cool guitar, but they are currently going for crazy prices......And Ed Roman even makes a copy of it, only he puts Washburn on the headstock, and forges Ace's signature on the body and passes them off as the real thing....Now how scummy is that?......

Comment

I found a pic...

Comment

Working...
                            X