Dean HardTail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean HardTail

Has anyone ever tried one of these? I just tried one and they absolutely kill - quality beyond belief, I like it better then my PRS in every way. I would have bought it but I think It's better to wait and get a used one since the resale values on these guitars seem to be fairly poor.

Re: Dean HardTail

I have one and love it. Just an awesome guitar in every way. I got mine for 1700, there are deals if you look for them. Here's a pic.

My Hardtail

[ December 29, 2002, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Talan ]

Comment

Yep, I tried one at the Philly Guitar Show last month. Guitar Asylum had one with them. I liked it. Couldn't really judge the tone very well in the noisy hall, but it felt great. Very well made.

Comment

I love the Faded Denim finish [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

They look brilliantly made, and the inlays look great! Pity they're out of my price range. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

They look fantastic.

Certainly blow PRS away I think.

Comment

yeah tone is wonderful on those guitars

cool smilies!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X