Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich Thinline questions..

Heey,

I'm looking for a cheap elec/akoustic guitar and the thinline series by BC Rich have grabbed my attention.. I have no experience with semi/akoustic guitars so I'm going to ask a couple (dumb) questions.

1. Do these guitar have a real full akoustic sound? (I can't try em out 'cause they don't sell them near me)
    2. Do they have strap buttons?
    3. aren't they very very fragile? (the warlock?)
    4. When I play them plugged in, can I turn on the chorus or heavy distortion and how will that sound?

that's it for now.. I know these question are kinda dumb.. but I really don't know anything about such type guitars..

thanks.

Re: BC Rich Thinline questions..

Barrie,

The best BC Acoustics in my opinion, are the newer version of the "MAG" (Mockingbird Acoustic)
    They use the Fishman PT5 series electronics, which are used in higher end acoustic guitars.

There was a Class Axe version, but it flopped, because it sounded like cardboard with strings attached. Same with the Warlock version from the same period.

Now they have an Eagle acoustic also...which I hear is pretty nice sounding. Try those 2 if you get a chance.

Comment

Re: BC Rich Thinline questions..

thanks dude..

but Ive already changed my mind. I have my eyes on something else... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X