Clear All

• New Randy Rhoads Model!!

From Fernandes japan

4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Re: New Randy Rhoads Model!!

I thought they were old and made quite awhile ago. I remember reading about them somewhere but have never seen one.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I checked out the Fernandes Site and didn't see anything about them
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

its on the Japan only site http://www.fernandes.co.jp
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to convert the fernandes japan site to english.

They mentioned it a few months ago. But, didnt release it till just recently.

Kent
          4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

Wasn't Karl Sandoval the man who made Randy's axe like that?

Comment

OH! MY! GOD! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] That is SOOO cool!! Check out the case!!! and it has 21 frets, like the original. Fernandes made some cool replicas in the early 80s but were made to stop. I wonder what the deal is with these? It looks like they may have got Mrs Rhoads' permission?

Funny thing is, I could get one from GMW for a LOT less, not as cool a case though.

Yeah, Karl made Rany's Original. I don't know how Randy used it, with vintage trem and no truss rod.

Comment

Well, Randy did go out of tune occasionally on stage, as can be heard on "Tribute". Great player, though.

Comment

Why get a replica from GMW when you can get one from Karl himself? I saw him make a replica for some dude and lemme tell you I dont really like v's all that much but it looked sweet. ****er charged me $60/hr to work on my amp & guitar tho, so I only used him about 3 times. I think he has a website at www.sandovalengineering.com Maybe thats not it I 'member it was sandoval somefin..... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall tone:
                    Why get a replica from GMW when you can get one from Karl himself?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cause it would cost a LOT more once again. Karl doesn't make them like Randy's anymore either, they don't come with Danelectro necks and no truss rod. These are improvements yes, but it's not exact so go where the quality and price is the best, GMW.

I just noticed the red handle on the case, what's up with that? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

DUDE $60 an hour aint bad. the only thing i dont like about sandova's are the lack of truss rod unless his new ones have them, randy's didnt

Comment

Sacrelige on the JCF I know but isn't the polka dot kinda hmm "gay" I love V's I love Jacksons but Randy is a monster but the polka dot always looked gay to me.
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

FYI, Sandoval will make one with a truss, I've seen and played one, a guy local to me has an original Sandoval along with a PCS and an LTD, they were for sale at one point, not sure anymore tho...

Pat

Comment

I found a few pics I took when it was at my house, enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
                              DUDE $60 an hour aint bad.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know but I found a dude closer to me that would look at the amp for free and only cost $45/hr [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X