FYI: I found three HM Strats for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: I found three HM Strats for sale

The place is a medium sized shop outside of Charleston, SC, called The Tone Zone (843-871-2211). The guitars are:

1) Deep Pink single humbucker ($340)

2) Black two humbucker ($550) — this one has a Maple fingerboard and looks a little beat up. It has some stickers on it behind the bridge.

3) Dark Blue SSH ($650)

The prices seem a little steep, especially considering the guy said they don't have cases. But they are all consignment deals, so the seller could probably be talked down.
    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Re: FYI: I found three HM Strats for sale

Did any have Original Floyds or just the Kahler Flyer crap?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

holy crap. Ive been there. Thats like 20 minutes from where I live. I like Ye Olde Music shop better though so I only go there like once a year.
      Maybe I should stop by there and check things out.
      Did you go there or website? Man thats crazy.

Comment

They had Kahler Spyders. Another chip to bargain the price down with.

I was trying to check out a bunch of shops in the area. I didn't get over over to Brin Wilson's place yet (Precision Guitar Works), I'm hoping he's still doing okay. If you go to Mike's shop often (Ye Old Music Shop), you might notice the black JTX is missing. I bought that yesterday.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I've known Bryn since he was a scrawny 16 year old kid whipping out the Van Halen licks.....Great player.

-eric

Comment

What did the JTX look like? I know like every guitar in there. Ive been there 3 times this week.
            Ive bought everything from there. Mike is an awesome dude. My Y2KV should be coming in friday or next week so you might to head back up there sometime if ya want to see it. I hope it comes in tomorrow cuz I got to go out of town friday morning. Ive been to precision music but they didnt have too much. Im a Ye Olde Shop customer. I love that place. Mike hooks me up. Ive probably seen you before. There is a picture in Ye Olde of me holding my old LTD explorer above the cash register.

Comment

i live 10 minutes away from the tone zone . its a great little store.

Comment

Working...
              X