Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanex strat head? I think NOT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

I'm thinking this guy was confused when he listed this guitar. Ibanez DOES NOT make a strat head, correct?

I know they did soem pre-lawsuit strats but this IS NOT one of them.

Re: Ibanex strat head? I think NOT!

Yeah, most likely not an Ibanez neck. The buyer got ripped off! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] hehe Good score, Chuck! I'd keep the neck, use the body for firewood! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Here's to parts mutts! Real Floyd, PROBABLY a Warmoth neck, and 3 EMG's! WHOO-HOO! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Burn the body?
      What body?
      All I read was EMG's and a Floyd! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] EMGs and a Floyd is all you need!!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

A friend of mine has a very old Ibanez strat head neck, looks nothing like this one...

Comment

Ibanez made strat-head guitars in the '70s. They were almost exactly the same specs as a Strat for the era. The body in that auction is not anything like an Ibanez strat.

For the record, my friends Ibanez is awesome. The build quality on it is incredible, although it weighs a ton, for a Strat.

Comment

Originally posted by redmanjj:
              ...For the record, my friends Ibanez is awesome. The build quality on it is incredible...
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 22, 2002, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Wow ]

Comment

Working...
              X